Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Happy 8th Birthday Reagan!

Monday, March 26, 2012


Today 8 years ago after hours and hours of labor after 4 and a half hours of pushing an angel came into this world. I had had a C-section and when she came out the first thing I heard the nurse say was "this baby has a dimple" :) I wasn't able to hold her but the nurse placed her near my face and through my watery eyes I just stared at her.
She was perfect in every way. I can still tell you what that operating room smelled like and most of our conversation through out the labor and delivery. I still remember the first time I changed her diaper, our ride home from the hospital on our 1 year wedding anniversary. I remember it all like it was yesterday so it's amazing to me that it's been 8 years now.
Every time she smiles I see that silly little dimple and my mind rushes to those hospital room memories so many years ago.
My how she has grown. From diapers to walking to silly conversations we have had with her. Her first dance recital, her first Christmas, her first day of school.
We have been so blessed to have her in our lives. She isn't perfect but she is perfect for us. I truly believe God has a plan and did such a wonderful job giving her to us. I tell people all the time I would have 10 kids if I knew they would all be like Reagan. She has such a calming personality and she is so tender hearted.
I just love that little girl and really do thank God every day for her!
We love you so much Reagan, hope your birthday is everything you had hoped for! :)

This was one of the first images I took of Reagan. She is 6 months old in the picture to the left.

No comments: