Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

9 years and counting!

Thursday, March 29, 2012




It's our anniversary today. 9 years ago today we said I Do!!! It surely doesn't seem like it's been that long. I am pretty proud to say as well that Mike and I have pretty good relationship. No it's not perfect but we haven't ever had anything too stupid come up and we both realize (even if we forget for a hot second) that all we have is each other and we need to make it work.
It's a lot of compromise, it's a lot of snuggles and hugs and sometimes it might just mean biting your lip. But those harder days are the days that get us through to the wonderful days.
I know in my heart that I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father for my children. Mike is one of the most compassionate and thoughtful husbands I know. He still buys me sweet mushy cards and still gives me foot massages after a long day of shooting. He encourages me to have 'girls night" and to go shopping because he knows it's the therapy I really need.
In a way I know he is better than I deserve but I know that and also know I won't ever let him go!
Thank you Michael for being so wonderful these last 9 years. I am so excited to grow old with you!
Love you!
When we got married, digital was very popular but here is a few of the images I like from our wedding day (by the way I don't really have any good ones of Mike and I in our wedding attire, kind of sad :(

No comments: