Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Cole Senior Session- Chandler Senior Portrait Photographer

Saturday, April 14, 2012

We are supposed to get rain this morning.  I think everyone here is crossing their fingers for that.  We know that hot weather is bound to happen pretty quick and this just might be our last cool day.  The forecast called for windy, rainy and about 66 degrees which is awesome for us.  But I am looking outside this morning and what a bummer. 
We have some projects planned for this weekend, and by that I mean, I have projects planned for Mike to do.  I am sure he will love me a ton for this.  I am hoping the cooler weather holds up.  It's a lot harder to get him to do these for me when it's hot out there :)

I met up with Cole last week, he's graduating from Hamilton High School this year.  Pretty exciting time of his life!!  He has quite a bit in front of him to look forward to!  Good luck Cole :)

To view his slide show click here



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: