Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

I heart Pinterest

Monday, April 30, 2012


A few months ago I found a new love!  And I just can't get enough of it.  Pinterest is an online favorites board to pin everything you find on the web that you love all in one spot. C rafts, recipes, inspiration, ideas, quotes, pictures, you name it.  I am always searching the web for great ideas and inspiration.  ideas for my kids birthday parties, recipes to try and all that can take up a lot of time searching.  Pinterest is awesome that a lot of the searching is already done for you and things you didn't know even existed are all on one page.  I love checking out new ideas for your home, or organizational tips from other OCD moms like me.
The other great option is if you find something online that you'd like to save, you can add it to your boards for future reference.  I do that a lot with recipes I find.
Pinterest introduces you to many websites you didn't even know that were out there including some great informational blogs.
If you haven't checked out, try it but beware it's very time consuming so I do have to limit myself on there.  I could Pin all day if I let myself!
Have fun pinning!

No comments: