Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Miss Lexi is 1 years old! - Phoenix Children's Photographer

Friday, April 20, 2012






I first met little miss Lexi when she was 3 months old. And I have had such a joy documenting her first year. It's been great to see her little changes every few months, new teeth, sitting up, crawling. The day after this past session Lexi took her first steps. I'd like to think I had something to do with that. :) It's great for them to document her first year, there are so many changes and I know Lexi's parents are just having a ball with her right now. I don't think you can ever have too many pictures taken of your children.
She has a little smile that just lights up the room and even though she's a little shy at first she surely shows her personality eventually.
You can view her 1 year slideshow by clicking here



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: