Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Clay Blackmore Workshop- Phoenix Headshot Photographer

Friday, May 04, 2012

Every once in a blue moon there is a workshop I am able to attend.  Even years after starting my business I still find it's really important to continue your education.  This industry is always growing, always improving and you have to keep up.   You never want to think that you already know everything there is to know this this business because you don't.   Sometimes I attend a workshop and it's basic information I already know, but it's always nice to hear a refresher point of view.  And it's always great to meet new people.  There usually is always at least one thing I can take home from a seminar or workshop that will improve my business.
I attended a workshop a few weeks ago. They brought in some models and for the first time in a long time I just shot for fun.  It wasn't anything I was paid to do and it wasn't images I just had to get.  But it was fun just to shoot  It's been a long time for that :)
This workshop touched on a lot of studio lighting as well as using lights outdoors.  Shooting in natural light outdoors most of the time, it was definitely something I'm not used to but at least was able to get some useful information from it.
Here are some of my favorites from the day...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: