Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Happy Birthday Lil' Man Hunter!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Today, 6 years ago, God blessed us with Hunter.  Hunter has always had such a BIG personality, he's funny, he's goofy, he's witty and yet he still tells me "I love you Mom" out of the blue.  I can't believe how big he is getting and yet I still enjoy our snuggle time on the couch.  He has lost all his baby features now and is turning into a boy and as sad as that makes me, it's all very exciting to see what he will become.
I truly can't imagine our lives without him.  He is the last piece of the puzzle that makes our Hank family.  The last 6 years have been wonderful and I am looking forward to many many many years of watching him grow.

We love you Hunter!! We are so proud of you, Happy Birthday lil' man! :)


The first picture is Reagan holding Hunter just a few hours old. They are both so little. Sniff Sniff :(

No comments: