Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

My 500th Post!!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I am just so excited about this!! Can you believe I have posted 500 times?  I am sure some of my posts are better than others but I think that is a pretty awesome accomplishment.  I really do love blogging.  And I have had the best time over the last 6 years.  There were some months I didn't post at all, some months I couldn't stop posting.   All in all it has been a nice adventure for me.
My very first post was on my birthday in 2006.  We showed off our lil' man Hunter who was just 6 weeks old.  Sniff Sniff...  lots and lots of memories for me both professional and personal.  I hope you have enjoyed it.  I know I have and I look forward to the next 500!!  Hope you'll stay with me! :)

No comments: