Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Fall is finally here!!!!

Monday, October 01, 2012





I love the Fall Season!  LOVE LOVE!!  Maybe because it's finally cooling off over our crazy hot summers, maybe the colors brighten my day, maybe it's because I can pull out my boots and scarfs.  What is it about fall that makes me smile?
Maybe it's a lot of things, the holidays, the extra time you are spending with your family, and the fall events.  I found a cute little Fall Bucket List to give you some ideas to do during the fall.  I know the season is a busy one but take time to enjoy the smells, the colors, the feel of fall.


My kids are on Fall Break for the next 2 weeks, which makes it really easy and nice to try and a few of these.  We are just at the right time of school where we need a break.  We need a few mornings to sleep in and give us a break from the crazy morning schedules.

Here are a few pictures of fall that just might get you in the mood to celebrate!  Oh these pictures just make me all giddy!!










No comments: