Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The McCallen Family- Mesa Family Photographer

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You all might remember sweet little Sage.  She was only a few days old when I met her.  They came over for her newborn shoot and Sage slept the entire time.  She was a perfect little angel.  So sweet we could just put her anywhere and she would sleep.  You all might remember this little image from her newborn session.

Well take a look at how much she has grown.  What a cutie :)  She was full of personality and wonder and amazement with everything she looked at.  Her sweet little face and blue eyes just make you want to melt.  I am sure her parents have their hands full with her but I can not wait to see what she will be like in a few months.
You can view more of their images on the slideshow below....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So sweet Mandy! I love her little red shoes!!