Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Siderewicz Family- Phoenix Family Photographer

Friday, November 30, 2012

I wanted to give you a little Friday Funny this morning when I posted this next family session. I watched this video yesterday and I could hardly breathe I was laughing so hard. I had tears streaming down my face and my belly hurt from laughing. It always surprises me what inventions people come up with and that other people will actually buy these things. Check this out. :)

I started photographing little Miss Lexi when she was only 3 months old. It's amazing and such a joy to see how much she has grown each time I see her. She is turning into a little girl, sniff sniff. She is such a ham and I just love being a part of capturing her growing up! Check out more images and their slideshow by clicking below...



No comments: