Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Aldorasi Family- Mesa Family Photographer

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

This week the kiddos go back to school.  It's amazing how bitter sweet that can be.  On one hand you are sick of the tattling, the whining, the fighting but then you find them cuddling on the couch together.  Or you remember the nice sleep-ins every day and no schedule, no homework and no lunch making.  Ohhh which one is better?

It is about time I need to get rolling on somethings as well as organizing things.  Right after the first of the year my OCD kicks in and I am in full bloom with "everything has it's own place"!!!  It's a great feeling when it's complete.   My junk drawer jumps out and attacks me every time I open it lately. It's screaming at me to organize it! That has been weighing heavy on my mind for a few weeks :)

That junk drawer has to go on the back burner at least for day so I can show off this adorable family.  This is Mike's sweet little extended family.  It's so nice to be around his family, even though they have lived in Arizona for years they still have an light New York accent.  My kids just giggle at how Mike says things like Water, Quarter, and Coffee.
The Aldorasi family hadn't taken a family portrait since their boys were little.  I saw that masterpiece in their living room :)
We hung out afterwards for pizza and got to catch up.  It made for a great much needed family filled day!
Take a look at their slideshow



 

No comments: