Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Aimee & Luis got hitched!

Monday, April 22, 2013

I am not sure where the year has gone. I know we all say this every year but holy moly we just were celebrating Christmas. These weeks have just flown by. It also doesn't help matters that our schedules have been so crazy. I am really looking forward to a vacation. The end of the school year is just around the corner. I know, Seriously? Didn't we just have the first day of school?

 My kids are getting pretty excited to start the summer activities, well basically that means swimming. Over Easter weekend the kids were begging me to swim. We have nice weather here but it's not swimming weather yet. Brrrrr. The summer usually starts off with us going through closets and cleaning old stuff out which always really excites me! I know the kids could care less but eeek I get to organize. I just don't understand why my kiddos don't want to spend their whole summer organizing. Strange.... Stay tuned for those sweet days coming up!


 I am so excited to share these pictures of Aimee and Luis. They got married at an amazing location in Scottsdale. Really excited to be a part of their big day. Two of the most kind-hearted people. Well they are both teachers so I know that that comes from years of patience :) So happy they found each other- I have a good feeling about this one :)

You can view their slideshow by clicking below



No comments: