Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Danielle- Class of 2013

Friday, May 10, 2013

Man those days that you leave in the am and don't come home until after dark kill me. I feel so bad for our poor dogs on those days. They are extra happy to see us when we do finally arrive home.  I am sure it's just so lonely here.  It doesn't happen a lot but those days kind of knock you on your feet.  That was today, errand, after errand, all over the place.  It felt like I was running a race and always seem to be 15 minutes behind.  I always seemed to need to be in the next location 5 minutes ago.

Luckily I had just enough energy tonight when I got home to finish these lovely pictures of Danielle who is graduating in just a few shorts week.  In a few short months she'll be heading to ASU, Go Sundevils!!!!  She is just so stinkn' cute I couldn't wait to share them with you.

Wishing you lots of luck and best wishes on your new adventure Danielle!!




Check out more images and her slideshow by clicking below






















No comments: