Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Sweet little Julie Grace- Gilbert Family Photographer

Saturday, June 29, 2013



Holy Moly, I haven't been on this blog for awhile.. so sorry about that.  I haven't been posting much on here but only because I have been spending a lot of time over here.

But I just had to show you sweet little Julie Grace.  She made her debut a few months ago in February.  When Reagan was a baby she had a signature color.  One color I would constantly dress her in or think about her when I saw it.  It was that light aqua blue and I just loved it on her.

Well little miss Julie Grace sure has a color and it's purple.  She glows in it and it's adorable for her.  Her nursery is head to toe purple and it's perfect.  Everything is just so clean and new, I love little nurseries.  Once they get older they just go nuts in their rooms and it's so hard to keep clean.

Take a look at some of these pictures of Julie Grace and her mom and dad.

You can view her slideshow by clicking below



















No comments: