Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Athen Family- Phoenix Family Photographer

Friday, November 29, 2013


Did you all have a great Turkey day yesterday?  I am still trying to get out of this Turkey Coma.  We had a great time yesterday.  I love days like that where you just spend it with family.  Catching up, quality time!  Although I do really wish the day wouldn't go by so quickly.  I guess that means it gives us reasons to look forward to the next great day.

I am an editing machine today.  Since I got a little break yesterday I am trying really hard to keep getting these wonderful families their sessions out.  I'd like to introduce you to the Athen Family.  Sweet little Oliver and Lydia were a delight and no one seemed to let a few sprinkles get in the way of these adorable pictures.  Really well behaved kiddos and to top it off, so happy and adorable.  I couldn't have asked for anything more!!

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below!




















No comments: