Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Barr/Osheel Family 2013- Chandler Family Photographer

Sunday, November 17, 2013



 My husband makes fun of me for listening to Christmas music so early.  In all honesty I could probably listen to it year round.  It makes me super happy.  I reminisce about the past holidays and it makes me look forward to the upcoming holidays.  I love listening to them while I am editing or especially in the car.  But he thinks is strange to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.  Actually I struggle to even get him to listen to it the day of.  He is kind of a "bahumbug" when it comes to the subject.  So I usually just sit and enjoy them by myself.   Niener Niener :)  So when you get your images back from me, know there will always be some holiday music love attached to them!

Another family I am so excited to share with you is the Barr/Osheel Family.  I have known these crazy cats since I was a little high school rug rat :)  It's not often you stay friends with someone who you knew when you are naive, young and didn't make great choices but still think you know everything.  But you grow together, stick together and unfortunately still grow old with each other :)  Dang wrinkles!



You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below!





















No comments: