Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Bowden Family-Scottsdale Family Photographer

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


So as I have mentioned before we are listening to Christmas music on the radio.  I have been since before Thanksgiving.  But this morning we had to wake up early so I could take Hunter to his well exam.  All was well by the way :)  The Christmas music is playing, the kids are in the back and I am driving.  Hunter starts singing.... "Join to the World...."

I said Hunter, "what did you just say?"  He repeated it and I said... "it's Joy!"  We all cracked up laughing.  It was a nice little moment for us in the car.

So with Hunter's words- let's all Join to the World shall we?

Here is the Bowden Family.  Yes they belong to me!!  Can you tell?   Uncle, Aunt, cousin, cousin, cousin and cousin!  They all look adorable in their colors!  Love them! :)

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below.




















No comments: