Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Murray Family- Scottsdale Family Photographer

Monday, December 09, 2013



I finished up my last day of shooting today for the season! It was such an amazing season.   I had a ton of repeat families and I had a ton of new families.  As crazy busy as my life gets for a few weeks, it really is such a blessing to do this for a living.  I really love my job and love all my clients!
I am very lucky but I know for sure none of this would be possible without these amazing families.  Thank you all who make my seasons just so much fun!!

On that note, I have another family to bring to you this year, and a few more in line behind them so keep coming back!

This is the Murray Family.  Little Miss Hudsyn is quite the ham and such a joy to shoot.  She is full of personality and has a smile that melts your heart!
You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below.






















No comments: