Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Siderewicz Family- Mesa Family Photographer

Saturday, December 07, 2013



On my other blog The Hankful House, I have started a new series called Tell Me Something Good.  It's basically sharing heart warming stories that our uplifting and full of love and hope.    I am so excited about this series because I know the world need more stories like this.   Stories of hope, stories of caring, stories of going above and beyond. These stories bring a tear to my eyes every month but it's the good tears.  The tears that fill your heart with happiness.  So with the holiday approaching please go and read this story.  It's beautiful and I bet will make you tear up a bit.  You can read the story here

On to another thing that fills my heart with joy.  The Siderewicz Family.  Even though they are Red Sox fans, I find it in my heart to forgive them and love them anyway.  Because they are one of the cutest families around and well you just can't help but love them.

Sweet little Lexi is quite the ham and always so much fun to be silly with :)

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking below

















No comments: