Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The McCallen Family- Mesa Family Photographer

Friday, December 06, 2013



We have about 3 weeks until Christmas. I am getting pretty excited and a little behind in shopping.  It seems like the weeks get closer and closer together.  The parties start piling up, the family events, the social functions. I am really hoping Santa pulls through this year and helps me out- wink wink!  I guess  it's all part of the great holiday season!!  Are you excited too?

The McCallen Family I have an the joy of shooting for a couple of years now.  I met little miss Saige when she was about a week old and I just love showing up to my shoots with families that I haven't seen in a  year.  I am so surprised to see how big the kids have grown.   And how long this little peanut's hair is grown, sniff sniff :)   It's such a joy to help document their little lives.


You can view more of their images by clicking below


















No comments: