Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Catlett/Jones Maternity Session- Chandler Maternity Photographer

Sunday, April 20, 2014


So I rarely get sick.  Seriously it's been years since I have had the flu but this past week, was one of those times.  I didn't get the flu but I got a horrible sinus infection that left me on the couch for about 3 days.  I have lost my voice which usually happens when I get sick and I bet the hubby likes that but I am on the road to be back to the living.

I am playing catch up today and working on an adorable maternity session for a fun sweet family!  They have a little girl on the way to add to their little bunch.  Their house will be full but mostly full of love and laughter!  I am looking forward to meeting her!

Here are a few from the session.















No comments: