Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Darre and Don Got Hitched!

Friday, October 03, 2014


I don't shoot wedding often anymore but I could shoot this kind of wedding all day!  Darre and Don were so amazing and I was beyond honored to be a part of their day.  The wedding was really small with their favorite people in the whole world attending.  The room was filled with emotion and my heart just melts for them.  The weather was stressful, it poured the entire day.  It wasn't what they planned but they never let it dampen their outlook on what was really important that day!
  Check out these two amazing beautiful people.  If you want to see more images from their wedding check out their slideshow by clicking here!

Thank you so much Darre and Don!!






















No comments: