Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Siderewicz Family-2014 Prescott Family Photographer

Monday, October 06, 2014




What an amazing weekend this was!  It was filled with crazy weather,a ton of rain and even more wind.  My sweet Siderewicz Family were still a bunch of troopers and battled through the weather.  Since we shot these out of town, we just had to cross our fingers for no rain and that is what we got.  A beautiful family, a gorgeous backdrop makes my Sunday so wonderful!





















1 comment:

mesimone@msn.com said...

Erica and Steve....it was great to finally meet you and especially over an event so filled with joy. Your pics here are so beautiful....I don't think there can be too many pics of that beautiful daughter of yours. Take care and I hope our paths cross again one day.
Sharon (Grammy Simone)