Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Evenson Family- Phoenix Family Photographer

Sunday, October 26, 2014


Lots going on this week and trying to cram a million things into 1 day every day this week.  How in the world did Halloween come up on us so soon?  I still don't have Reagan's costume ready but we are getting there.  I wish I had a few extra days this week.   I really just need to appreciate this time with them anyway because I know in a few years my little kiddos probably won't like to dress up for Halloween anyway.

I thought I'd share this little session from The Evenson Family.  Oh my goodness these little two are so adorable.  So much energy and personality!  I love it, they remind me of my little ones when they were this age.  And this little family is expecting #3 in January, I am sure their new addition will be just as adorable!

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!




















No comments: