Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Cadillo Family- Gilbert Family Photographer

Saturday, October 18, 2014


So my week started off with our washing machine not working and of course we had no clean clothes.  The washing machine would never quit when your clothes were fully stocked and cleaned.   We all were scrambling for some clean socks that morning and we may or may not have worn socks that didn't match.  Luckily we were able to fix it that day, our handy man pulled out a zip lock bag that had been wrapped around the washing machine motor.  Thank you kids!  And luckily my week got better because I was able to edit this session.  You might remember last year I first met sweet Claire in her mommy's tummy and then a few short weeks later got to meet her just after she was born.  She has grown and changed so much since the last time I saw her and she is full of personality!!



















No comments: