Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Foley Family- Phoenix Family Photographer

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Can you believe that we are only a few weeks from Christmas?  I know this season creeps up on everyone but seriously I feel like it was just June.  I haven' started Christmas shopping?  Have you?  Come help me with mine if you have.  I have been a little pre-occupied editing adorable family sessions like this sweet one of the Foley Family.  These two little ones couldn't have been more adorable and well behaved.  It was such a blessing to be able to photograph them.  My heart melts when I see sisters hugging and luckily I got them to do that plenty of times.  Enjoy!  You are welcome!

You can see more images on their slideshow here



















No comments: