Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Steltenpohl Family- Tempe Family Photographer

Friday, November 14, 2014


I just love adorable families like this sweet one.  The Steltenpohl Family has been in front of my camera since  it was just 3 of them.  That adorable sweet boy Jordan who blushes when you ask him if he has a girlfriend was blessed with an adorable sister Payton who stole the show during our shoot.  What an amazingly happy girl!  Every family session I do, I set a goal to capture their emotion.  I hope that with every single photograph you can feel as though you are right there with me.  I hopefully did that with this family, it's times like these that I will always cherish with all my families I shoot.

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking here

























No comments: