Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Dannenfeldt Family- Tempe Family Photographer

Monday, November 17, 2014



You guys!! I have 2 weeks left of classes for this semester.  I finally turned in my last assignments on two of my classes which means I only have my Final in each class.  The other 2 classes remaining I have one last assignment before the Final and I cannot tell you how excited I am to be done with this semester.  My brain is on overload especially adding all the sweet family sessions in this Fall.  But I am surviving.  When my finals are done over Thanksgiving weekend I will have 6 weeks off from classes before I begin again in Jan.  It will a be much needed break for me and I can dive into my kiddos and the holidays and live it up!  But before that break comes, I have a few more families to show to you.  I am trying to post every one of my families on here but finding the time is getting rather difficult.  I may need to do a large post after my Finals.


 But with that, I am so excited to show off this next sweet little family!  We decided to take advantage of Veterans Day while the kiddos had off school to take their pictures.  I had such a fun time with these two littles and our session even ended with two piggy back rides to the cars because someone's feet hurt.  Let's say it was not mine or mom's feet but I was happy to help them out and it made their photo session even more special to me.

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking here!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family, amazing work Mandy! XO Val