Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Adame Family- Scottsdale Family Photographer

Friday, December 12, 2014

 Tonight I got a little break from editing.  My daughter's teachers holds an annual Christmas movie night with all of his families.  So we all packed in to the media center at school, brought tons of dessert for the kiddos and snuggled up to watch A Christmas Story. It was a ton of fun for all of the families and a nice way for us to get together.  I was actually surprised to see that most of the class had shown up.  For some reason I thought we might have been the only family there.  But it was nice to see everyone there to make some memories!

Now on to this adorable family.  I am so excited to share their session with you!  I have known this family for many many years and I just love seeing them together!  It wasn't that long ago that we had two little ones these ages running around too.  Awe, sniff sniff :(

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!
















No comments: