Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Rossling Family- Phoenix Family Photographer

Sunday, December 07, 2014


I was traveling down the road this morning bright and early on my way to some shoots.  The sun was just coming up, I had the streets to myself and was minding my own business.  A flash flew in to my car.  It took me a minute to realize it but I think it was a photo radar.  Dang radio!  Dang gas pedal!  I was singing my little heart out to the radio and apparently not paying attention to how fast I was driving.  Dang it.  I am hoping and praying the ticket won't show up. If it doesn't that would make for an awesome weekend of 7 wonderful families!
I have this sweet family from last weekend I wanted to pop up and show off- aren't they amazingly beautiful!  They are so nervous to shoot their pictures but oh my goodness, they are naturals.

You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking here

















No comments: