Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Leaving for the Big Apple

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today, I want to be a part of it - New York, New York....da da da ddddaddad- something something something-


So we're leaving Thursday morning bright and early for New York City. Our flights leaves at 8 in the morning so we'll have to leave our house about 5 am- nice huh? Especially after a night of lots of chocolate and candy eating. (I'm talking about me not the kids). We have a ton of stuff to do and a lot of places to see- I even have some goals from my 101 goals list to check off when we are there- so pray for us and our sanity as we take 2 kids under the age of 4 on a plane to New York City- yikes huh?
I will have limited availability on my e-mail and cell phone but will be able to check in occasionally while we are there.

No comments: