Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Kelly and Brad-Engagement Session/Family Session

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Meet Brad, Kelly, Logan and Braydon- Kelly and Brad are getting married in March and wanted their Engagement Session to be a Family Session. I had no objections especially after I met Logan and Braydon. They have a huge personality, they seem like they are really a lot of fun so I can't wait until the day of the wedding.

Brad and Kelly were really easy to shoot- it's nice to know they are laid back, I just love when I get to know my couples better before the wedding and to be able to get to know the two little ones is even better.

We headed over to The Farm at South Mountain for their session and they even brought Kodie with them, their cute black dog with 1 white sock- so cute!

Thanks so much Kelly, Brad, Logan and Braydon for a great afternoon and I can't wait til the wedding.
You can check out their slideshow here to see more pictures of their fun session.























No comments: