Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Simply Elegant is Simply Wonderful

Friday, November 30, 2007


Last night I attended the Grand Opening for Simply Elegant Event and Floral Design's new location. They are located on 7th street in Phoenix. I had never been to their shop before and was excited to go. I met Julie the owner and she is wonderful, she's a lot of fun and loves just making weddings beautiful.

Her shop is gorgeous- it has beautifully decorated table decor, linens, centerpieces and lighting. They do custom arch decor, backdrops, aisle decor and sashes. You can order everything there as well as flowers for your wedding.

I was a big knucklehead and forgot my camera to take pictures but I promise to go back and take lots to show you. This picture is from their website and I swear if I got married again this is what I'd do- I love love love the feathers!!!!

In the mean time check out her website here and stop in to say hello to Julie and her staff. Make sure you tell them I sent you there. I know you'll be impressed with her service, prices and shop.

No comments: