Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Bowden Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Meet Craig, Bonnie, Lindsay, Jordan, Cadyn and Trenten- whew. Of course another cutie patootie family. And of course one of my favorite cutie patootie families. Bonnie is my aunt. She's 15 years older than me and yet she has 2 little ones that are my little ones' ages. Cadyn, who is my cousin and yet feels like my niece is 8 months older than Reagan and Trenten is 3 months older than Hunter. They both make the perfect pairs, especially for being the youngest 4 in the family. Our family is a little "odd" like that but we fit and we like it.


Bonnie and Craig married 10 years ago in the Bahamas which I was able to attend. Jordan and Lindsay were little then, well I guess so was I, but I was 18 at the time and thought I knew everything of course!

Years later Bonnie was pregnant with Cadyn and she gave me all of her maternity clothes to wear when I was pregnant with Reagan and told me she'd never need them back. But surprise surprise, Trenten came along and she needed them all back. :)

We headed over to Scottsdale Civic Center to take some pictures. We had a good time, especially trying to keep Trenten out of the water and we of course failed at that towards the end of the session and Trenten got soaked. Oh well, I guess that's boys for you.

Check out their slideshow HERE . Thank you so much for letting me tag along and spend some time with you.


3 comments:

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

These are sooo cute, Mandy! Love the flare on that last shot! And the 1st and 2nd shots are just perfect. Way to go!

Jill Myers said...

I love these shots...my favorite is the second one with the mother and daughter. Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Mandy for taking such great family photos of us! It was a fun afternoon! And especially for Trenten, who ended up wet and dirty just like he wanted to in the very beginning! Thanks Again!
Love, Bonnie