Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Reagan's Christmas Performance

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

On Tuesday, Reagan had her school Christmas show and party. It's hard for me to make these sometimes when I'm work but I was so excited about this one. Reagan has been practicing her songs for a few weeks now. I didn't know what to expect but when I walked in but saw all of them dressed up like little snowmen I couldn't help but laugh. Too cute!

They sang "We wish you a Merry Christmas" and "Jingle Bells". Most of the kids were hitting each other with the top hats and 1 little boy just kept crying but Reagan was pro. I was really proud of her. She can be really shy, especially when people are looking at her but she did great.
I of course haven't mastered being a mom and I brought the video camera for my husband to video tape and the battery was dead. But of course got regular pics- that for sure I have down.
We stayed afterwards to have a party and make a gingerbread house. Most of the kids just ate the candy. A few of them had 1 skittle on the roof and the rest in their bellies. Hunter enjoyed the chaos although did decide to play a little "kitchen" in the classroom, which I don't think Mike liked but it was a great experience in the mom and dad field!!
This is Reagan all excited to eat the candy!!!
Hunter helping her out and telling her what to do
Hunter playing "kitchen"

3 comments:

BuzyMom said...

Hi Mandy,

great pictures. I am so glad that I suprised you and Michael and brought Hunter up to school so he could share in the fun with Reagan. We went back up again yesterday to share in Curtis party and see him perform his songs as well, he did a great job as well. Hunter, Brayden had a ball playing in the classroom agian. Reagan didn't feel good so she pretty much stuck to me.

I'm so glad you could make it up there for this, and I am so happy I could bring Hunter up to see his big sister in her school.


see you later.
Peggy Sr.,

Anonymous said...

So Cute! You look awesome, love the picture of you with Regan, Mike is mastering the camera...need to give my Mike a few pointers:)

Grazier Photography said...

aw those are soooo cute!