Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Norris Family

Tuesday, December 04, 2007




Meet Mark, Brook, Morgan and Landon-a cutie patootie family of course. We headed over to Papago Park to take some family Christmas pictures. Brook's family is from Wisconsin and Illionis so you can't image them seeing their Christmas photos, how sunny and warm it is here when I'm sure they are shoveling snow from their front porch.



I had a great time getting to know this family. Morgan and Landon are adorable. Morgan is a typical big sister, very helpful to Landon. She also definitely has a special look for the camera. So stinkn' cute. And Landon is the cutest little man- he was really shy with me and the camera. I'd try to catch him smiling and he'd look away really fast. I did catch him in a couple of laughs and smiles. To him the best part was climbing up and down these stairs.



Thank you so much Mark, Brook, Morgan and Landon- I enjoyed getting to know you and you all are so sweet. Brook picked the best song ever for her slideshow- I just love it!



You can check out their family slideshow here. Please feel free to leave me comments on the blog and tell me what you think... :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a well done session! Very nice.