Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2008


Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day! Although today is a special day, Mike and I celebrate tomorrow even more. 6 years ago tomorrow is when he asked me to marry him. The crazy thing about that story is we had only been together for about 6 months and about a week before Valentine's Day, a co-worker asked me if I thought Mike was going to propose. I told her I didn't think so and if he did it wouldn't be on Valentine's Day, he's the type of guy that would do it the day after just to throw me off. And that's exactly when he did it. I swear I had no idea. Is that a match made in heaven or what?
This morning when the kids woke up, I gave them their little goodie bags filled with candy. That's pretty much what they had for breakfast. Oh well. One day a year isn't bad huh?
Happy Valentine's Day Michael, I'd say yes a million more times!
And Happy Valentine's Day to all of you-
On a side note, we are driving today to New Mexico. It's our annual trip with the extended family. We always meet up, stay in condos we've rented. The kids feed the ducks on the pond, we play cards, go shopping in the shops, go sledding or horseback riding and just hang out as a family. Sometimes we have snow and it looks like this year we will. So stay tuned for pictures of our trip. I will have limited access to my phone and e-mail but will do my best to respond.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

kennykimdotcom said...

Thanks Mandy. See you soon. WPPI perhaps?