Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Hunter's Dedication

Sunday, February 10, 2008

We had Hunter's dedication at our church today. I'm running a little late in getting this done. I had Reagan's dedication at 6 months. So I'm about a year late,oops. Oh well. We had my parents, Mike's mom, sister, brother -in-law and their 3 kids, Brayden, Curtis and Rylee. We also had my Aunt Bonnie and cousin Cadyn, and our good friends Brooke and Jeremy who are Hunter's God parents, with their 2 kids, Reve and Gage. It was really short but I'm glad to check it off my list. Hunter wasn't too thrilled of being held through the service and basically threw a 18 month old boy fit the entire time. You can definitely see it in the pictures.
We love you so much Hunter, God Bless you!


Look at my big man-sporting a Kenneth Cole outfit today...










Big sister Reagan


Daddy and Hunter



Here we are at the service, Hunter wanting to get down and run around




Really starting to hate this part, see how he is being tossed around to everyone-








Now he is really starting to hate this. :)









He is really starting to warn us here...

Tell me why my kid is completely crying out to God? I can hear him saying, "Lord, please get me down from here." I couldn't help but laugh out loud at him, he is the only one that isn't smiling. :) Little stinker.






3 comments:

Tammy M. said...

So glad you had so much family to share such a special day with. Hunter looks stylin' in his duds. Many blessings.

Anonymous said...

haha these pictures are hilarious! Don't you love it when they have to make a scene during what is supposed to be something so spiritual? haha...kids will be kids. Holy smokes Reagan looks JUST like you...I mean, it's uncanny! Glad you guys had a nice time...you have a beautiful family!

~Court

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Hunter is adorable!! And that little outfit is so precious! :)