Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Just a reminder.......

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You all need to get your letters in- you only have about a month.....


Big News!!!! Yes you heard it here, we have an exciting announcement at Mandy Hank Photography. In honor of my 5 year wedding anniversary this year to my husband Michael I have decided to start the First Annual Free Wedding Photography Contest Giveaway, by Mandy Hank Photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right- all free, no hidden charges, no hidden fees, nothing, nada, zilp. Here's the deal-

*You must submit a letter explaining why the couple is so deserving. Any obstacles they have overcome, any adorable love stories, unique ways of meeting each other- anything extremely romantic- I want to know. I'm a true love story nut and I need to hear about it.

*You can write in for yourself or a deserving couple that you know. Make them good letters. I want to laugh and cry..

*The contest starts today and you have until March 28th, 2008 to get your letters in. The couple will be announced on my 5 year wedding anniversary. - March 29th, 2008.!!!!!(awww)

*The wedding must be either in 2008 or before March 29th, 2009 and of course the date can not be a day that I'm already booked. :(

*The wedding can be anywhere in the United States.

*The couple should be sincerely deserving of this prize. We would appreciate it if we didn't receive letters for couples just looking for a free ticket.

*The couple must be comfortable with having their entry letter posted on this blog.

*The details of the package The Deserving Couple will receive 8 hours of coverage Engagement Session and slideshow Online Gallery for viewing and ordering images 1 High resolution CD of all wedding images 1 8X10 20 page flush mount album All travel included for me (if applicable)

You may send all entries to mandy@mandyhank.com Subject: Contest Entry So there it is everyone- get your letters in as soon as possible- Ready, Set- GO!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Jarman said...

I hope lots of people take you up on this!!