Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Little Miss Alaina

Friday, April 24, 2009

Yesterday I did a session with little Alaina. She's a firecracker for sure! And the cutest little princess ever. I had one of those not to long ago, actually I still do, she's just 5 now.
Alaina is going to be 3 next week and is having an Ariel birthday party. Of course! I told Alaina that when I did Ariel's photo session (wink wink) she wasn't near as good as Alaina was. And Alaina replied with "yah". (Like she knew) It was so cute.
I had a really good time and it's just fun sometimes to sit back and let kids be kids. That is when you get the best shots.

You can view Alaina's slideshow by clicking here

Here are a few of my favorites of the day













































4 comments:

Courtney said...

I absolutley LOVE this session! One of your best, by far!! She is so precious and you did such a great job of capturing her little spirit!! Her parents are going to LOVE these :)

Annie said...

Super fun shots Mandy!

O Grace Photography said...

so cute!

Photography By Jo said...

Ah they are adorable! I love the umbrella!