Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Friedly/Mowery Family- soon to be all Mowery!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meet Mike, Michelle and Alaina. You might remember this little ham from a few months ago. I took Alaina's pictures and was so excited to take some more. She really is quite the ham and has such a spunky attitude. She even told me during her session she wanted her session to last forever. She helped me carry my bags and then at the end when I got a couple of shots with just Michelle and Mike, she helped me pose them the way she wanted. :) Michelle and Mike just recently got engaged and I'm so happy for them!!!!! It's wonderful news and be on the look out for some engagement pictures soon!! :) They are so much fun and always make me laugh.

Congratulations Mike and Michelle!!


Here are a few of my favorites of the day.....






































I love this little series























You can view the rest of their images on their slideshow- click here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
You have done an awesome job with these photos. You have found the personality in the little one and the love amongst the three of them.

Nice Work.