Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Under the Sea

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well actually not, we were just on the beach but oh well. Our last part of our vacation was spent at the beach. What a relaxing time. We brought sand castle equipment for the kids, towels for us to sit on and my camera and we had the best time. Not to mention it was completely free. One of my favorite beaches in the whole wide world is Huntington Beach so of course we went there. Anytime I'm in that neck of the woods I have to go and re-energize! The weather was so beautiful, there was a nice ocean breeze and the kids had the best time.
I swear if we lived closer I would make that a weekly routine.

So here are a few of my favs from the day, also did a slideshow because there was just too many to show- enjoy and click here!!

We found some dolphins swimming close to the surfers




Kids having a little fun on the pier













I wanted to show you my toe nails- I had done especially for Mikey himself.

No comments: