Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Poyner Family 2009

Friday, October 16, 2009


It's always such a nice joy to take pictures of your friends and their family. The end of the session comes and you are a little bummed. I always have a great time shooting the Poyner Family. This is my third year shooting them and it's so fun to see how much the kids have changed. Todd and Natalie have four kids and even though I still don't know how they do it all, they do it well. The kids all have great personalities and each are so different. And even though the kids are getting older, their personalities are really starting to shine and I just love it!!

Here are my favs from the day and you can view their slideshow by clicking here- enjoy!!




This is where it all began :)

The boys

The girls







Kylee

Kaycie

Khloey

Jaxson

No comments: