Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Norris Family

Monday, December 07, 2009

Well it has come to that time of year. A time to reflect on the last 12 months, look back on the good and back and get some good 'ole r and r. We'll be taking off the next few weeks. It's just some time for me to spend with the family, hanging out and enjoying the holidays. I'm sure I'll still be posting some stuff on the blog.
Please enjoy this time with your family and Happy Holidays!!

I met the Norris family for their shoot- my last family session for the year. Their little boy Landon reminds me so much of Hunter. Just a blonde little cutie with a smile that melts your heart. Even Morgan reminds me of Reagan and it's nice to see a big sister loving so much on her brother. Reagan does the same thing- :)










Such a sweet picture :)







Nothing like a kiss from big sister-yuck :)



You can view their slideshow by clicking here

No comments: