Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Jenica's Senior Session

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have been so far behind on posting on my blog. Just been super busy and the kiddos are on spring break this week. We were really excited to do some fun things since we weren't going out of town.I wanted to do something fun with the kids each day. Just something little. It hasn't turned out quite like we had hoped. I tried taking them to the library one day and the library was shut down. Today Reagan and I have both been super sick. It's been a little difficult to function being sick along with taking care of Reagan as well and then having Mr. Maniac Hunter to chase after. Reagan and I have been sleeping on the couch all day but I've had one eye open to keep tabs on what Hunter is doing.

Last weekend I met with Jenica who is graduating this year. Jenica is graduating from Globe High School and is a dancer. Check out these adorable pictures ;)

You can also check out her slideshow by clicking here!












































No comments: