Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Cassie and RJ are hitched!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Cassie and RJ were married at the Wright House on Saturday. The weather was beautiful and the venue was unforgettable. Both Cassie and RJ are the sweetest couple and it was so great to work with them. You couldn't have met nicer people.
My favorite officiant in the whole wide world, Ken Bowers preformed the ceremony. This man is so special to me. Not only does he preform the best ceremonies but he did mine and Mike's almost 8 years ago. You really listen to what he says because he is such a genuine man. It's wonderful to watch him pray because you notice he squints his eyes probably because he is praying so hard for the two of you. If you are in need of a wonderful officiant please give Ken a call, you will be so thankful! 602-625-1677
RJ and Cassie are on their way to Maui this morning and I can't help but be a little jealous. Although I also don't know a better couple I'm so happy for that they get to experience such a wonderful honeymoon after they had such a wonderful wedding surrounded by friends and family. Good luck Cassie and RJ. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!


You can view the slideshow by clicking here!


Getting ready



The stunning bride Cassie




















Finally Mr. and Mrs.





So sweet!

















1st Dance


I just love the father daughter dances!



No comments: