Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

Kimberly and Clint got hitched!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

So I got to go back home to New Mexico last weekend to shoot Clint and Kimberly's wedding. It was so nice to be home and shoot somewhere different. I also was able to see some familiar faces from my middle school years.
Their day was really beautiful! The weather was perfect! Their ceremony was sweet and their bridal party and family were so much fun. The only hiccup? The groom's dead battery in his truck. It actually made for a pretty funny moment and at that instance, you can't do anything but just laugh. Of course we got some pictures of that!
In the end, Clint and Kimberly were married, they were surrounded by their friends and family and that makes for just a wonderful day!

I had Britt McVittie from Falling Star Photography in Albuquerque drive down to help. She was a little blessing and just so sweet to help. Thanks Britt!!




You can view more images on their slideshow by clicking here


Here is me pulling double duty and doing the bride's make-up :)






Reading a sweet note from the groom




Here's a cute picture Britt got for me of the groomsmen



































































No comments: