Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Sopha Family

Tuesday, November 30, 2010



On Sunday I woke up to a day of rain. I was so bummed because as much as I love when it rains I had family sessions scheduled that afternoon. And I didn't want to have to reschedule the families. It was a great day for curling up on the couch and watching movies all day. In Phoenix the rain comes and goes quicker than we can actually enjoy it. So by noon most of the clouds were gone but the horrible wind had stayed. And sometimes that is even worse than the rain.
It was miserable weather. The kind that makes your face hurt, your teeth chatter and bones crack. And my poor families had to stand out there and deal with that.
Luckily my first family up with my adorable sister, brother in law and niece and nephew. I was able to get some great shots even with the wind.
It's amazing while I was editing the pictures and looking at how much my niece and nephew have grown. Colton and Cassity are so big now and it feels like just yesterday they were babies. They are the oldest grandchildren in the family so I think it's a little scary for me that I'm realizing my kiddos aren't too far behind them. Oh geez!

You can view their slideshow by clicking here
































No comments: