Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It

The Steltenpohl/Sebanaler Family

Sunday, November 14, 2010



A couple of weeks ago, Hunter hit his head again like he does a lot. Normally he would have broke out in a screaming fashion but this one time he didn't. I said, "oh Bud, are you ok, you hit your head really hard, are you seeing stars yet?" I should have known better that Hunter was really not ready to get that comment because he replied, "no, it's not even dark outside yet." Aren't little boys so cute?

Last year I met Justin, Rhonda and Jordan for their first session. Jordan is this adorable blonde with bright blue eyes and deep dimples on his cheeks. He is just the sweetest little boy. Jordan brought along his grandmother this year and she was able to get in his cute pictures. He is such a lovable little boy and his smile just melts your heart.
I really am so lucky to have these adorable families every year. Not only are they super cute, but they are fun, they smile a lot and make my job so easy.

You can view their slideshow by clicking here!!!!!










































No comments: